After not paying too much attention to this discussion, I was going through a church
inventory and found a "copper basilisk" - I assume this would be one of those little
vessels they use for pouring holy water, but donīt think I have ever seen one in
precisely this shape. Do any of you with art history backgrounds no of examples?
Meg

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]