Dear Colleagues,

For information about our collections and services please see
http://www.bl.uk/services/information/librarianship.html

The latest list of selected LIS acquisitions to the Humanities Collections
of the British Library has just been published on the our web
site at http://www.bl.uk/services/information/accessionslist.html;many of
these items are available on open access for reference in the Humanities 2
Reading Room.Others can be ordered from the closed stack.

Please contact Claudette Hart mailto:[log in to unmask] if you would
like to join the regular email recipients of the list.

A list of LIS journals received in the Humanities Collection appears at
http://www.bl.uk/collections/wider/libjourn.html-in many cases there are
links to contents pages/abstracts.Latest issues are displayed in
Humanities 2.

A reader pass is required for entry to the Reading Rooms and to order
material. For further information see
http://www.bl.uk/services/reading/admissions.html  or tel: 020 7412 7677
email: [log in to unmask];CILIP members are entitled to a pass on
proof of membership.

For loans and article copies from Document Supply
Collections, please check the British Library Integrated Catalogue
http://catalogue.bl.uk/  and see also
http://www.bl.uk/services/document/dsc.html

Adrian Shindler
Librarianship & Information Sciences Service,
The British Library,
96 Euston Rd.,
London,
NW1 2DB