Dear Colleagues,

I'm teaching a graduate course on Gramsci in which considerable
interest in Croce and in Gentile is emerging. Most of the students in
the seminar do not read Italian, though some do.

I would appreciate information about useful publications, especially
in English, on either or both of these two figures.

Please reply to [log in to unmask]

I will happily forward a compilation of the results of my inquiry to
the list as a whole.

Many thanks to all.

Deanna

--
Deanna Shemek
Provost, Cowell College

To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME
to: [log in to unmask]
To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies
to: [log in to unmask]
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html