Dear All
Details of a job with the Northumberland National Park. See http://www.northumberland-national-park.org.uk/AboutUs/Jobs/Upper+CoquetdaleCommunityArchaeologyProjectOfficer.htm for application forms.

Liz Williams
Conservation Team, Environment and Public Protection Directorate
Northumberland County Council, County Hall, Morpeth, NE61 2EF
Telephone: 01670 534060, E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Website: http://www.northumberland.gov.uk

Upper Coquetdale Community Archaeology Project Officer
Northumberland National Park Authority
Location: Northumberland
Salary: £21,033 - £24,708 p.a
Closing date: 04 Feb 05

Job description
breathtaking opportunities...

At Northumberland National Park Authority we look after and improve the qualities that make Northumberland National Park a special place and provide opportunities for people to enjoy it. We put local people and the economy at the heart of what we do and we work towards development that sustains the National Park's unique characteristics.

We are innovative and forward thinking and we encourage an open and supportive working environment where you will enjoy real responsibility, and the opportunity to develop new ways of operating. In addition, you will benefit from working closely with the local community in some of England's most beautiful countryside.

£21,033 - £24,708 pa, 37 hpw, 27 month contract

As an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual you will manage all aspects of the Upper Coquetdale Community Archaeology Project.

Duties will include:
- Preparing and maintaining a detailed programme of work for all aspects of the project
- Training local people in various archaeological fieldwork techniques.

For this post you will need:
- To be educated to degree level or equivalent in British Archaeology
- Experience in managing grant aided projects

This post will be based in Church House, Rothbury.

Interviews planned: Thursday, 24th & Friday, 25th March 2005.

Large print available

INVESTOR IN PEOPLE

"MMS <northumberland.gov.uk>" made the following annotations.
100% of the electricity used by Northumberland County Council comes from renewable sources.
If this is delivered to you in error would you please destroy all
copies of it immediately and contact the sender.