Dear Colleagues

The creativity interest group’s fantastic contributions to the creativity conversation before Christmas provided a rich picture of the way we think about our subject, teach our subject and engage students in learning our subject. Norman Jackson has tried to use your perceptions to draw out what seem to him to be some of the core concepts of creativity in Earth & Environmental Sciences and he would welcome further views on these (see attached working paper).

I hope that we can continue the process of co-creation:

·         If you have any new ideas or perspectives, any more examples of practice to illuminate abstract ideas or any overall comments / new insights you have gained please email them to me or Norman ([log in to unmask]) by Friday 4th February 05.

Please feel free to circulate the working paper to any colleagues who might be interested and invite them to comment.

We look forward to hearing your views.

Best wishes,

Helen

Dr Helen L King AFSEDA