Sent: 04 January 2005 15:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: INVIGILATOR INTERVIEWS

Hello again.

Can I ask a further favour of you all.  We are currently seeking to recruit a "pool" of invigilators after a rash of retirements at the college!  We have had a fabulous response to our advert, and will be holding interviews over 2 days.  I wanted to know if any one would be willing to share examples of questions you may use during interviews of invigilators (it has been years since we have had to recruit!) and if you incorporate a test for potential invigilators, what does this involve.

Once again, thank you in anticipation of you help with this matter,  I look forward to reading your responses.

Karen Thornhill