-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Cath Smith
Sent: 28 January 2005 13:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: City & Guilds Online Testing

I know this has been discussed before but could anyone who is using the
City & Guilds online testing for Key Skills tests please share their
experiences and explain the procedure they are using to run the tests.

We are doing a pilot with a small group of students next month with the
idea of eventually using online for all tests, we can only use 31 pcs at
a time and I am trying to plan how this is going to work.

DISCLAIMER:

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be subjected to legal professional privilege.
It is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Unless you are the intended recipient, or his/her representative you are not authorised to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it.
Eastleigh College has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are transmitted to any third party, but accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage directly or indirectly from the use of this email or the contents.