From: Helen Lawton Smith [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 25 January 2005 15:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: EGRG book reviews

Dear Colleagues

If you wish to review one of the following books for the EGRG please reply to me on  [log in to unmask]

Entrepreneurship and Regional Economic Development H L F de Groot, P Nijkamp and R R Stough (eds)

Regional Innovation Systems (2nd edition) P Cooke, M Heidenreich, H-J Braczyj (eds)

Monopoly Capitalism in Crisis Bill Lucarelli

Local Industrial Clusters: Existence, emergence and evolution Thomas Brenner

Regionalisation of Globalised Innovation Ulrich Hilpert (ed)

With best wishes

Helen

Dr Helen Lawton Smith
Reader in Management