Tim,

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, Tim Stevens wrote:

> >         I'm finding that in the edit assignment popup, when working with
> > 3D peaks in particular, the F2 and F3 sections of the scrolled matrix get
> > compressed towards the bottom of the pane such that only 1 or 2 lines are
> > visible for each while the F1 section takes up the rest of the window.
> > This gets a bit inconvenient.
>
> I cannot reproduce this. Is this still a problem if you resize the window?

Yes - up to a point.  If the window is quite large then things seem to be
better.  It seemed as if the effect got gradually worse as I worked, and
switching between "restrict" and non- seemed to be something to do with
it.  I should probably just be less stingy with my screen real estate.

> What should happen (and indeed when I test it) is that the space is
> distributed roughly equally across the dimensions. Occasionally the tables
> get stuck in an odd position, but a resize sorts things for me.

F1 consistently gets more of the box than the other dims.  Getting on for
1/2,1/4,1/4 for a 3D.

Brian

--
Dr. Brian O. Smith ---------------------- B Smith at bio gla ac uk
          Division of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology,