Dear Madam,

thousands of pages have already been published. It's a problem quite
easy to solve !

for an up-to-date cleary written and well illustrated introductory
reference, see the small book (8x4,5 inches !) by Angelika Fleckinger

Fleckinger A. 2003
ötzi, the Iceman. The full facts at a glance.
Folio verlag (Vienna) / South Tyrol Archaeological Museum (Bolzano)
120p
(http://www.folioverlag.com)

or have a look at

Capasso & alii 1999, L'anthropologie, 103, 3, p 447-470 (sorry, but
french-written archaeological texts still exist !)

see also

Hoogewerff & Papesch 2001 Jour. of Archaeological Science 28,
983-989
Gostner & Egarter Vigl  2002 Jour. of Archaeological Science 29,
323-326

for more detailed developments about iceman's life-space and death.

sincerely,

Dr Maxence Bailly
Lecturer in Prehistory (European Neolithic)
Université de Provence (Aix-Marseille I)