Dear Aacorn Friends,

Before the holidays, I started writing to Aacorners to alert them to new
developments on the web site. Writing one by one, I have not yet
reached everyone -- been traveling since December 20 and not back
til January 8, so I have letters yet to send.

Nevertheless, to those I have reached and those I haven't, our peerless
Web revitalizers have made such progress that I am writing to remind
all that the Aacorn web site has a page for every one of us.

I'm hoping that every Aacorner will prepare materials for the web meisters
to mount. We'll welcome

-- bibliographies
-- art works
-- articles
-- texts
-- documents
-- links
-- other items ...............

In addition to a space to post and display material, we'll have facilities for
you to place .pdf and .doc files on your page for visitors to download.

When searching for Aacorn member work, I have observed that Google
and other search engines often direct me to material hosted on the
Aacorn site.

This makes posting material worth while -- and enriching the site content
adds value to our community and the streams of research and practice
we represent.

Hope you'll start to plan your content.

Warm wishes for the New Year,

--
Ken Friedman
Professor of Leadership and Strategic Design

Design Research Center
Denmark's Design School

+47  67.55.73.23   Tlf NSM
+47  33.40.10.95   Tlf Privat