Fellow AACORNs (does this make us nuts?):

As many of you know I am back in the Chair of Academy Arts again
(!!!) for 2005  and have about 30 submissions in. That means that I
need to be getting a cadre of reviewers lined up.

It's not as tough as reviewing papers for the regular program and a
lot more pleasurable in many ways. In the past reviewers have had no
more than 6 submissions to evaluate (less when there have been more
reviewers) with a time commitment of perhaps an hour or two at the
most.

I am hoping that many of you will be willing to assist this year. If
you are please reply to me  at  [log in to unmask] (rather than
to the whole list) indicating the type of submission ( visual arts,
poetry, performance) that you are willing to review. The only reward
other than the satisfaction you will get from advancing our cause, is
recognition in the Academy program.

I hope to hear  from lots of you soon.

Thanks

Chris

PS...anyone interested in taking the Chair for next year? Suggestions
and nominations, even volunteers welcomed!
--
Chris Poulson

Mail: P.O. Box 339, Claremont, CA 91711-0339

909-869-2415 office
909-869-4353 office fax
909-624-0874 home

http://www.csupomona.edu/~cfpoulson/

"Seeing Time" Photo Essay as exhibited at the Academy of Management 2000:
http://www.aom.pace.edu/meetings/2000/art/seeing_time_title.htm