Poly,

Here is a list of published faunal analyses from Early Bronze Age and Iron Age central and eastern Turkey.  I hope that some of these help.

Bartosiewicz, L.
1998 Interim Report on the Bronze Age Animal Bones from Arslantepe (Malatya, Anatolia). In Archaeozoology of the Near East III, edited by Buitenhuis, H., Bartosiewicz, L., and Choyke, A. M., pp. 221-232.  ARC-Publicaties 18, Groningen.

Bigelow, L.
2000 Zooarchaeological Investigations of Economic Organization and Ethnicity at Late Chalcolithic Hacinebi: A Preliminary Report. Paléorient 25(1):83-89.

Buitenhuis, H.
1985 Preliminary Report on the Faunal Remains of Hayaz Höyük from the 1979-1983. Anatolica 12:61-74.

Buitenhuis, H.
1995 The Faunal Remains. In The Ilipinar Excavations I: Five Seasons of Fieldwork in NW Anatolia, 1987-1991, edited by Roodenberg, J., pp. 151-156.  Nederlands Historisch-Archaeologisch, Instituut, Istanbul.

Buitenhuis, H.

1996    Archaeozoology of the Holocene in Anatolia: A Review.  Paper presented at Archaeometry 94: The Proceedings of the 29th International Symposium on Archaeometry.Ankara, Tübitak,

Buitenhuis, H.
1997 Asikli Höyük: A "Protodomestication" Site. Anthropozoologica 25-26:655-662.

Buitenhuis, H. and Caneva, I.
1998 Early animal breeding in South-Eastern Anatolia: Mersin-Yumuktepe. In Man and the Animal World: Studies in Archaeozoology, Archaeology, Anthropology and Palaeolinguistics in memoriam Sándor Bökönyi, edited by Anreiter, P., Bartosiewicz, L., Jerem, E., and Meid, W., pp. 121-130.  Archaeolingua Alapítvány, Budapest.

Clason, A. T. and Buitenhuis, H.
1998 Patterns in Animal Food Resources in the Bronze Age in the Orient. In Archaeozoology of the Near East III, edited by Buitenhuis, H., Bartosiewicz, L., and Choyke, A. M., pp. 233-242.  ARC-Publicaties 18, Groningen.

Deniz, E.
1975 Neolithic, Chalcolithic and Early Bronze Age faunal remains from Pulur Höyük (Keban Dam region), Turkey. In Archaeozoological Studies, edited by Clason, A. T., pp. 284-294.  North-Hollard Publishing Company, Amsterdam.

Frangipane, M. and Siracusano, G.
1998 Changes in subsistence strategies in East Anatolia during the 4th and 3rd Millennium BC. In Man and the Animal World: Studies in Archaeozoology, Archaeology, Anthropology and Palaeolinguistics in memoriam Sándor Bökönyi, pp. 237-246.  Archaeolingua Alapítvány, Budapest.

Howell-Meurs, S.
2001 Archaeozoological Evidence for Pastoral Systems and Herd Mobility: the Remains from Sos Höyük and Büyüktepe Höyük. International Journal of Osteoarchaeology 11:321-328.

Kussinger, S.
1988 Tierknochenfunde vom Lidar Höyük in Südostanatolien (Grabungen 1979-86). Universität München, Munich.

Stein, G. J.
1986 Village Level Pastoral Production: Faunal Remains from Gritille Höyük, Southeast Turkey. MASCA Journal 4(1):2-11.

Stein, G. J. and Nicola, J.
1996 Late Chalcolithic Faunal Remains from Hacinebi (In Stein et al. 1996) Uruk Colonies and Anatolian Communities: An Interim Report on the 1992-1993 Excavations at Hacinebi, Turkey. American Journal of Archaeology 100(2):257-260.

Wattenmaker, P.
1998 Household and State in Upper Mesopotamia: Specialized Economy and the Social Uses of Goods in an Early Complex Society. Smithsonian Institution Press, Washington.

As for the felids, I could only find a couple of somewhat relevant references:

von den Driesch, A. and Boessneck, J.1983 A Roman Cat Skeleton from Quseir on the Red Sea Coast. Journal of Archaeological Science 10: 205-211.

Vigne, J.-D., Guilaine, J., Debue, K., Haye, L., and Gérard, P.2004 Early Taming of the Cat in Cyprus. Science 304: 259-?.

Good luck.

Adam Allentuck