De : Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites [mailto:[log in to unmask]] De la part de Ana Belén Marín Arroyo
Envoyé : 11 janvier 2005 11:36
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : [ZOOARCH] MAMMALS PALEOPATOLOGY

Dear zooarch,

I´m looking for information, specially in spanish, about paleopatology in bovides and horses. In particular I seek patology in phalanges. Could anyone suggest me any reference?
Thanks in advace,

Ana

ANA BELÉN MARÍN ARROYO
Instituto Internacional de Investigaciones Prehistoricas de Cantabria (Unidad Asociada al CSIC)
Universidad de Cantabria
Edificio Interfacultativo
39005 SANTANDER

e-mail: [log in to unmask]