The 2 parts are all on one cd, each page is one image in .tif format taken on a Nikon D100 (many thanks again to Olivier for his hard work!).  I will endeavour to get copies out to all UK requests in the next few weeks - just send your mailing address and a few stamps to cover basic costs (or disks, beer tokens or whatever you have to hand ;)  )  I reckon it shouldnt be more than 64 or 79p to mail a cd.

For non-UK I can still send but the postage will be more and slower.  If anyone has any upload space this is also a possibility - the total is about 400mb but could be grouped in smaller chunks - or can anyone host a chunk of space where I could upload the whole lot?

Sheila
PS they print out beeeuutifully on a4 or a3 !

SH-D ArchaeoZoology
http://www.shd-archzoo.co.uk/
All mail virus and spam checked