Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 12:09:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: canan cakirlar <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Abstracts for Mexico City
To: archaeomalacology group <[log in to unmask]>

Dear colleagues,

We have already submitted our session proposal and a preliminary list of participants for ICAZ 2006 meeting. Those of you who somehow have not recieved information about this state of affairs can refer to the archaeomalacology web page or to the ICAZ newsletter. What we need to do now, until February, is to send in the exact list of participants, their information (institutional address, phone number, full name, e-mail address) and their abstracts. We ask you then, to start letting us know if you will be attending the meeting and sending us your abstracts, preferably without waiting until February...better perhaps until the end of this year.

Just a reminder: We only have time for a maximum of 10 presentations.

Feel free to share this information with other colleagues who may be interested and especially those we have less contact to in Mesoamerica and South America.

Best wishes,

Victoria and Canan

p.s. We might bother you with a few more circulars in the coming months until January.

Canan Cakirlar, M.A.

Inst. für Urgeschichte
Eugenstr. 40
D-72072 Tübingen