From: Mariana Mondini <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 13:57:27 -0300
Subject: [ZOOARCH] osteometry

Dear zooarchers,
I was wondering what statistics your are using to compare
bone measurements so as to distinguish species.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Mariana

Dra. Mariana Mondini
CONICET-INAPL-UBA
--------------------------------
Direccion postal / Postal address:
INAPL
3 de Febrero 1370
(1426) Ciudad de Buenos Aires
Argentina
Tel.: (54 11) 4782 7251 - 4783 6554
Fax: (54 11) 4784 3371
Correo e./E-mail: [log in to unmask] -

Look What The New Netscape.com Can Do!
Now you can preview dozens of stories and have the ones you select delivered to you without ever leaving the Top Home Page. And the new Tool Box gives you one click access to local Movie times, Maps, White Pages and more. Click to test drive.