From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Katerina Papayiannis
Sent: 17 August 2005 14:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Rodent consumption

Dear Everyone,

I am an MPhil from Cambridge and work on microfaunal skeletal material from a Bronze Age site in the Aegean Sea, Greece. My material comes from urban contexts, mainly kitchens, hearths and vessels, and enough of it is burnt. I am exploring the possibility of it being purposely burnt for cooking and I am looking for any ethnographic parallel, ancient or modern, on rodent consumption/cooking. Any ideas?

Katerina Papayiannis

  _____

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!