  From: Lorrain Higbee
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 2:12 PM
  Subject: [ZOOARCH] White-tailed eagle references

  Julia

  In addition to the unpublished site quoted by Polydora a complete list of references to published sites with white-tailed eagle can be found in:

  Parker. A. J., 1988. The Birds of Roman Britain, Oxford J. Archaeol. 7 (2): 197-226.

  Mulkeen. S. and O'Connor T. P., 1997. Raptors in Towns: Towards an Ecological Model. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol. 7: 440-449.

  Binchester is one of the sites mentioned in the Mulkeen & O'Connor paper but only the assessment report is quoted so yes it would be good to have some feedback about your findings. Please reply off list and I'll send you the details of my find.

  regards
  Lorrain Higbee