Hello Sheila,
  I suppose we could either draw lots amongst those who have contacted  you or say that the first 30 who contacted you get first preference  with the remainder on a waiting list if anyone doesn't go ahead.   What do others think?

  I'm sorry you have ended up with such a lot of hassle for trying to help people out!

  Fiona Beglane

S H-D <[log in to unmask]> wrote:              Hello to all - news is that only very limited copying is   permitted (30 in total) and that EACH set will cost 20 and 15 euros for the 2   parts.  As over 50 people have already expressed an interest this is a   problem!  What now?
  Sheila
  SH-D ArchaeoZoology
http://www.shd-archzoo.co.uk/
All   mail virus and spam checked