Sorry if I'm a little late on this one. This should be a helpful paper. Can send
the .pdf offlist if you want.

Menard, C., P Duncan, G. Fleurance, J Georges & K. Lila. 2002. Comparative
foraging and nutrition of horses and cattle in European wetlands. Journal of
Applied Ecology 39:120-133

Oliver Brown