Dear Olivier,

I have myself identified three polycerate sheep cranial fragments with
primary and secondary horncores:

1) High Street, Leicester Romano-British late C1st/early C2nd AD.
2) Gaol Street, Hereford early post-medieval. In this specimen the main  core
is broken off and the secondary core still present.
3) Commercial Road, Hereford later medieval. Both horncores chopped  off.

The High Street is unpublished and subject to an archive report I did for
Leicestershire Archaeological Unit. The Hereford sites are due to be published
in volume 5 of Hereford City Excavations (Baxter, I.L. Forthcoming.  The
faunal remains. In: Sherlock, H. Hereford City Excavations. Volume 5.)

Ian