-----Original Message-----
From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tommy Tyrberg
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 3:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Avian Paleontology References

Here is a cross-post from the SAPE-L mailing list that may be of
interest
to ZOOARCH list members as well:

A new feature has been added to the SAPE netsite, a list of inks to
online
papers and books on avian paleontology:

http://www2.nrm.se/ve/birds/sape/litt001.html.en

At this time it contains some 650 links to works dating from 1786 to
2005,
and I think that most of You will find items of interest in it.
I think it is fairly comprehensive for major online archives, but
doubtlessly I've missed many items, particularly papers on the authors'
own
websites.

I intend to update the list from time to time, so if You are aware of
some
item that You think should be included, please send me an email with the
link.

Tommy Tyrberg