-----Original Message-----
From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Poulter, RLJ
Sent: 18 October 2005 15:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Megafauna

Dear all,
I am currently doing research for an Archaeology dissertation.
Specifically I am researching Palaeolithic exploitation of large mammals
(Elephants, Rhinos, Mammaoths etc). I would greatly appreciate it if
anyone could point me in the direction of any good works on the subject.
Many Thanks

Roy Poulter