Dear Zooarchers,

Can I bring to your attention the Association for Environmental
Conference that will be held in Exeter (UK) in 28th - 30th March 2006
as it has session that will be of interest:

The conference is entitled:
"Novel Environmental Archaeology: Integrating New Lines of Evidence and
Rethinking Established Techniques"

Details are available at the following web address:
http://www.sogaer.ex.ac.uk/archaeology/AEA2006.shtml

The sessions will be:

"Bones, seeds and biomolecules: integrating old and new lines of
evidence"

"Quantitative reconstruction of past landscapes from palaeoecological
data"

"Palaeopathology: social, environmental and evolutionary perspectives"

"The role of environmental analysis in integrated investigations of
ritual deposits"

"General Session"

Submissions of papers by end of November 2005, bookings by 6th January
2006.

For further details:
http://www.sogaer.ex.ac.uk/archaeology/AEA2006.shtml

Please contact me if you have any queries.

Alan Outram.

----------------------
Alan K. Outram BA MSc PhD MIFA FSA
Senior Lecturer in Archaeology