Can any one of you send me information about the symposium on women's literature (19th and early 20th century) to be held in spring in the UK?  The call for papers was due in June 2005, and I believe the symposium (or colloquium?) will be in March, but I'm not sure.
Edith

-----Original Message-----
From: Frances Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Oct 5, 2005 9:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The Parkes Lecture 2005

Dear All,

I am writing to invite you all to the 2005 Parkes Lecture next Tuesday, October 11th. Here are the details:

PARKES INSTITUTE SEMINAR
The Parkes Lecture
Professor Greg Walker
(University of Leicester)

And Here Is Your Host! Jews and Others in The Croxton Play of The Sacrament

Chaired by Dr Mark Levene

Tuesday October 11th

5.30 pm

Avenue Campus Lecture Theatre C

 ALL WELCOME

Contact: Frances Clarke, The Parkes Institute, University of Southampton

Tel: 023 8059 6648; Email: [log in to unmask]

I am sure this will be a most enjoyable talk and I look forward to seeing you there.

Best wishes

Frances

Frances Clarke

The Parkes Institute