I've just received an e-mail from http://www.oneuniform.com - a website that allows undergraduate students to order prospectuses from multiple institutions via a single website. The entertaining part is their privacy policy (http://www.oneuniform.com/privacy.htm) states "We do not allow children under 18 years old to register for our service".

I detect a slight flaw in their business plan!

Will

Will DG Cox - New Media Marketing Manager
Department of Marketing, Sheffield Hallam University
0114 225 3893  [log in to unmask]  www.shu.ac.uk

Come and see for yourself - University Open Days
Sunday 25 June 2006 - www.shu.ac.uk/open