Hi all,
I don't know how many of you saw the Guardian online article today discussing the top 100 university web sites:

HYPERLINK "http://education.guardian.co.uk/university2005/advice/student/story/0,15966,1510756,00.html"http://education.guardian.co.uk/university2005/advice/student/story/0,15966,1510756,00.html

I was just wondering what you thought of it. I have to say that even though one of the sites I worked on came second, that I felt the whole thing seemed to be a little naive.

The site was evaluated by only 13 students all of which were English A level students. There is only one small mention in the entire article about the challenges faced by Universities to cater for a vast array of different people from Post Graduate research students to overseas students.

Anyway if you want to know where your university ranked then check out:

HYPERLINK "http://education.guardian.co.uk/higher/specialreport/table/0,9861,1510721,00.html"http://education.guardian.co.uk/higher/specialreport/table/0,9861,1510721,00.html

Thanks,
Paul

Paul Boag [ Director ]
H E A D S C A P E
Web: strategy, usability, design, development, marketing.
HYPERLINK "http://www.headscape.co.uk/"www.headscape.co.uk
t: 01258 453889 | m: 07760 123 120
more more web related articles visit my personal site at:
HYPERLINK "http://www.boagworld.com/"www.boagworld.com