        From: Managing an institutional web site [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Davidson, Duncan
        Sent: 20 May 2005 09:56
        To: [log in to unmask]
        Subject: Websites on Mobile Phone Browser

        Does anyone have any examples of University/College websites which are viewable or have sub-sites specifically designed
for use on a mobile phone/PDA browser? By this I don't mean WAP sites but more versions for browsers such as Pocket IE.

        Regards,
        Duncan

        Duncan Davidson BSc(Hons) CEng MBCS CITP AMIMA
        Information Manager
        Corporate Information & Web Services
        University of Abertay Dundee
        T: +44 (0)1 382 308 862
        M: +44 (0)7 976 744 323
        E: [log in to unmask]

        This Email is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not use the contents nor disclose them to any other person and you should immediately notify the sender and delete the Email.