*******apologies for cross-posting*******

There are still places available on the following two courses. To book your
place or for more information please follow the links or call the training
team on 020 7251 5522 or email [log in to unmask]

You can book using our manual form at the back of our training brochure or
complete our short on-line booking form - follow the links.  If you are
interested in a place, but need to seek authorisation we do accept
provisional bookings at no obligation.

Thursday 10th March
Advanced level 3 course 'strategic information architecture design'
Suitable for: senior information, records, IT and knowledge managers who
need to drive the more effective management of information resources in
their organisation. A technical background and previous experience of
information architecture are not required but the delegate does need to be
able to think strategically about the impact of information resources on
their organisation.
Fee: £495 + VAT including a buffet lunch and refreshments
http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=tr573

Monday 14th March
Level 1 course 'information architecture foundation programme'
Suitable for: This course is for all information, records and knowledge
professionals who need to play a more effective role in the management of
information resources in their organisation. Delegates from a library and
information background will benefit from the introduction to information
design principles. Delegates with a web design background will benefit from
increased understanding of information classification and collection
management principles.
Fee: £325 + VAT including a buffet lunch and refreshments
http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=tr572

The speaker on both courses is Adrian Dale who has 16 years experience in
the fields of Knowledge Management, Competitive Intelligence and Information
Science.  Adrian hosts a number of courses for TFPL which are always popular
as well as being an associate of the company.

I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to TFPL in the near
future.

Amy Millis
Training administrator
TFPL (part of the IDOX group)
020 7251 5522

TFPL Ltd 17-18 Britton Street, London, EC1M 5TL
Tel + 44 (0)20 7251 5522 Fax + 44 (0)20 7251 8318

Sign up for TFPL job alerts to keep informed of any new exciting opportunities at
http://www.tfpl.com/temporary_recruitment/candidates/cjob_alert.cfm
http://www.tfpl.com/permanent_recruitment/candidates/pjob_alert.cfm
Confidentiality Notice
This message may contain information and/or attachments private and confidential to TFPL. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Any
information contained herein is not to be passed to any third party. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.
_________________________________________________________________________This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet.