Hi all

Something based on the press release below will be in the THES this week.  Apparently we came out as being 'very male' (even though nothing is mentioned in the press release about specific universities and I'm not male therefore going against the study results??) and the THES have rung us up for comment!

Joy!

http://www.glam.ac.uk/news/releases/003056.php

A first-of-its-kind study conducted by experts at the University of Glamorgan has proved that men and women really are poles apart when it comes to what catches their eye on the internet.

Claire

Web Officer, Marketing & Corporate Communications, Corporate Communications Office
University of Bradford, Bradford, BD7 1DP
T: 01274 236529  F: 01274 236280 E: <mailto:c.s[log in to unmask]>  W: http://www.bradford.ac.uk/
Course Enquiries: 01274 233081  Email: <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
2005 Open Days: Sat 1st October