Hi
I will admit my comment was a guess :), since I have never faced the
problem, but people do visualize high dimensional data

By projecting it to 2d
http://www.ggobi.org/

and  to 3d - http://www.cs.earlham.edu/~mccoyjo/project/.

I have never tried either of the above softwares , but ggobi seems
promising.
You might be able to find more resources on the web.

Good luck,
Anish

--
Anish Muttreja            Graduate Student
Electrical Engineering    Princeton University