Dear All,
I would like to examine the HRF generated by spm2, and it would be most
convenient to be able to convolve my given boxcar with the HRF without
having to specify a model etc.

I understand how I can use spm_HRF to get the overall timecourse, but I
did not quite get how to apply this to a number of timepoints in a row
(e.g., for a block-design). As always, any hints are appreciated,
Best,
Marko
Marko Wilke                                            (Dr.med./M.D.)

Universitäts-Kinderklinik              University Children's Hospital
Abt. III (Neuropädiatrie)             Dept. III (Pediatric neurology)
             Hoppe-Seyler-Str. 1, D - 72076 Tübingen
Tel.: (+49) 07071 29-83416                   Fax: (+49) 07071 29-5473