Hi,

I don't think that's the problem, because I started the computer just
before running matlab and spm. In addition, it seems to happen
constantly, on several computers.
To overcome it, I should go over the fMRI design stage again.
As I mentioned before, it doesn't happen when using the computer on
which this stage was initially performed.

Best regards,
Avital