Hi Nameeta,

> I had sent this e-mail sometime ago. I am interested in using the AAL software.
> I use AFNI for my data analysis though. From what I have read AAL is compatible
> with SPM alone and so downloaded SPM2 and then followed the instructions on the
> AAL software README file to download AAL http://www.cyceron.fr/freeware/.
> Whenever I open Matlab, type in aal and then hit any of the labeling procedure
> buttons, I get the following error
>
> ??? Undefined function or variable 'spm'.

You may want to try to start spm first by typing in spm fmri. The gui
will come up, and there is a Toolbox dropdown menu on the lower left.
Using this, you should be able to run AAL.
Best,
Marko
Marko Wilke                                            (Dr.med./M.D.)

Universitäts-Kinderklinik              University Children's Hospital
Abt. III (Neuropädiatrie)             Dept. III (Pediatric neurology)
             Hoppe-Seyler-Str. 1, D - 72076 Tübingen
Tel.: (+49) 07071 29-83416                   Fax: (+49) 07071 29-5473