For reference, there is also an article by Krasnow et al. (2003, see
http://rsl.stanford.edu/glover/krasnow.pdf)
The authors also refer to and discuss previous research on 1.5 vs. 3T.

Cheers,
Thomas

--
______________________________________
Thomas Zoëga Ramsøy

*** Neuropsychologist, Cand.psych.aut.

*** Ph.D. graduate
Supported by the University of Copenhagen's Research Priority Area, "Body and Mind"
http://www.ku.dk/Priority/Body_and_Mind/index.htm

Homepage:       http://www.ramsoy.dk
E-mail:     [log in to unmask]
Office: (+45) 3632 3329

        _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Danish Research Centre for Magnetic Resonance
http://www.drcmr.dk
MR-dept., section 340
Copenhagen University Hospital, Hvidovre
Kettegaards Allé 30
2650 Hvidovre
Denmark

Managing Editor