Dear SPM Group and John West,

we are currently trying the same (ANCOVA with mutliple covariates) and
do not get it work, too.
Does anybody of the SPM Group have something like a manual for the
ANCOVA procedure in SPM2???

Thanks a lot,

Alexander Diehl, MD
Central Institute of Mental Health, Mannheim, Germany

--
Dr. med. Alexander Diehl
Oberarzt

J5, D 68159 Mannheim