Dear List,

april 25/26 we will hold a short SPM analysis course, with an emphasis on preprocessing and statistical analysis practical sessions. It is organized by researchers from Utrecht University (UU) and University Medical Center Utrecht (UMCU), including myself.  We still have places available for external candidates, so feel free to enlist. Courses will be in English. The intended audience are researchers planning to enter the field of functional MRI. See the attached flyer for more details and the registration form.

Cheers,

Bas

Dr. S.F.W. Neggers
dept. of Psychonomics,Helmholtz Institute
Utrecht University
Heidelberglaan 2
3584 CS, Utrecht, room 17.09
the Netherlands
Tel: (+31) 30 253 4582 Fax: (+31) 30 2534511
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.fss.uu.nl/psn/pionier