Dear SPMers,

I would like to view the spm.mat file to see what parameters were entered during prior analyses.  Problem is that I can't seem to replicate results on the same set of data and I can't figure out why this is.  Haven't been able to figure out the easy way to read the file.  Maybe the spm.cfg file is the one with more information.  I'm also thinking that if there were a way to edit this mat file then I could easily tweak a parameter and rerun the estimation without having to reenter a complex design again.

As usual, appreciate any info since I am a newbie to efMRI.

Thanks.

Randy