From:   SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) on behalf of Anna Barnes
Sent:   Fri 11/4/2005 20:56
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        [SPM] Error in spm_getSPM load(fullfile(swd,'SPM.mat'))
I know its late on a friday afternoon but if anyone's got any energy
left can they have a look at this error message below.  I've just
restored a lot of stuff from archive and when I went to investigate
the results again I got this error.  Please don't tell me everything
has got corrupted !!!

??? Error using ==> load
Can't read file /export/data/analyzed/results/SPM.mat.

Error in ==> spm_getSPM at 178
load(fullfile(swd,'SPM.mat'));

Error in ==> spm_results_ui at 260
[SPM,xSPM] = spm_getSPM;

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback.

Thanks loads
Anna :)

Anna Barnes (PhD)
fMRI Research Laboratory
Department of Radiology
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
710 W168th St
New York, NY10032
USA
񩑬 342 0293