  From: Jane Klemen
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 11:37 PM
  Subject: Re: [SPM] Creating contrasts with a BATCH

  Hi Nicholas,

  I'm pretty much guessing here, but I have exactly the same error as you.  The analysis worked when I tried it out on some dummy data, so it's not the program for sure.  I think you might have an error in your contrast specification - I for sure do, so that's what I'll be trying out, but that will take me all night :(

  Good luck with it,
  Jane