From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Lukas Scheef
Sent: woensdag 2 februari 2005 19:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] DTI data from Philips

Hi Zoltan,

do you really need the DICOM format? Philips does have an export
routine which writes any scanner data as par and rec data. This
format can be easily converted into analyze. I could send you the
matlab code if needed.
If you want to or if you have to stick to DICOM, MRIcro
(http://people.cas.sc.edu/rorden/mricro.html)  from Chris Rorden
should do the job for you

Best wishes and good luck!

Lukas