Hi All --

Thanks so much for the help with my meta-analysis.  Right now I´m trying
MRIcro, which works great.  What I´d really like, though, would be to be
able to view through a glass brain, overlay different studies´ findings on
top of each other, and use an intensity rating for overlapping voxels.
Seems like the best way would be if I could manually input points into an
SPM activation map (a con.image file?), and give each coordinate a small,
aribitrary radius/volume, so that they can overlap, etc.  Does anyone know
of a program or extension by which to do this?

Thanks very much,

Jamil Zaki
Unitat de Recerca en Neurociencia Cognitiva
Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona

Or you could have a look at the brede toolbox by Finn Aarup Nielsen:

http://hendrix.imm.dtu.dk/software/brede/

Best
Torben

Torben E. Lund
Danish Research Centre for MR
Copenhagen University Hospital
Kettegaard Allé 30
2650 Hvidovre
Denmark
email: [log in to unmask]
webpage: http://www.drcmr.dk

-----[text/enriched]
Or you could have a look at the brede toolbox by Finn Aarup Nielsen:

http://hendrix.imm.dtu.dk/software/brede/

Best

Torben

Torben E. Lund

Danish Research Centre for MR

Copenhagen University Hospital

Kettegaard Allé 30

2650 Hvidovre

Denmark

<excerpt>I´m brand new to SPM, so my questions may seem a bit
sophomoric, but I

certainly appreciate any help.  I´m starting with something simple, a
meta-

analysis for which I´d like to manually input activation points from
past

studies onto a canonical MNI anatomical brain.

</excerpt>

You might consider MRIcro for this.  I can't remember if this feature

is documented, but you can right click on the mulitislice button, and

select a text file which has information about the points you want

overlaid.  I've attached an example text file, for some amygdala

points.  This feature seems to be broken for the Linux version,

Best,

Matthew

<<amygdala.txt></excerpt>