Dear SPMers,

I've been doing some data analysis on the last days without any problem, but in the last hours, I got a problem with on contrast. I don't find the error and I don't know what to do. I've analized 12 sessiones (runs) from the same subject. I defined the design, give the data and estimate after the preprocessing and when doing the results, (writing name and contrast) I click on "sbmit" to check if everything is OK and SPM says "name defined, contrast not defined". I have 3 conditions, Right (R), Left (L) and Neutral (N) and each of them hat two possible answers: hit (H) or wrong (W), this way, I have following conditions in each run:

Run 1:  LH, RH.
Run 2: NH, LH, RH, NW, RW.
Run 3 to 12: NH, LH, RH, NW.

I want to compare Hits verus Wrongs (H>W) and Ive 6 regressors for movement, so the contrast I wrote look like this:

Run1: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 (th last 6 0s ae for motion).
Run 2:   1 1 1 -1 -2 0 0 0 0 0 0
Run 3 to 12: 1 1 1 -3 0 0 0 0 0 0

I put all the 1, ceros and so togheter in a line and when I click submit oder OK it always says "contrast not defined".

Please, could somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?? Thank you very much.

--
Maria de la O Olmedo Babe