 Hi Maria:
 I am reading the Fox paper .I can not understand some details in your paper
, although I have discuss with my colleague. I hope you can help me.
 1) In the section *Preprocessing of Functional Data* of the paper, what
does the sentence *'Each fMRI run was intensity scaled (one
multiplicative constant over all voxels and frames) to yield a whole brain
mode value of 1,000 (not counting the first four frames *)' mean? Can you
explain to me how to scale the data in details?
 2)In the section *Correlation Techniques *of the paper,* * what does the
sentence '(ii) the whole-brain signal averaged over a fixed region in atlas
space' mean? what does *the whole-brain signal *mean ? How to select the
fixed regions? Whole brain signal does not mean all brain voxel
averaged,does it ?

Looking forward to your response.

Sincerely yours

LeiNa