Dear Tetsuya:
 My suggestion is to check your normalized images.
If your normalization is not good, definitely you will
not get good segmentation.
 Did you set the anterior commisure (AC) as the
origin before your normalization, which might help!
 Yong Zhang
 Radiological Sciences Department
St. Jude children's Research Hospital