Dear experts,

We are struggling in interpreting what is the nature of the 'fitted
would be greatly appreciated.

We have obtained serial fMRI scans with 1 condition (A) [and rest] over
a period of 20 months. We then performed a Multiple regression analysis
to investigate the effects of several clinical parameters on A response
using 4 covariates including  1) each participant’s clinical rating at
time of scan; 2) time in weeks since first scan (TIME). Individual
participant’s f-maps were entered into this analysis.

We identified significant  increases and decreases with each
co-variate. We later explored the Relationship between the response to
condition A in the right insula and time since first scan in weeks.
Figure (attached) represent the linear relationship of the parameter
estimates of condition A-induced activations over time. This responses
was extracted from the right insula.

Question: What does this 'response' (y axis) truly represent?  is it a
parameter estimate (and thus what unit) ? Is it a relative signal
change in BOLD from baseline?

Thank you