Van: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]Namens Wang Ping
Verzonden: maandag 26 september 2005 23:36
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: [SPM] for this situation, how should I define the contrast vector?
Urgentie: Hoog

Dear SPMers:

Suppose there's a very simple experiment: one subject/one session, TR = 1s,
total 100 volumns, 1 slice/volumn. The stimulation is like this:
1                   50           80           100  (second, or volumn)

After I performed design matrix under spm2, I want to know in "Select
contrasts", how should I define a new contrast (what is the vector for T/F
contrast)? I am a beginner, really don't know much about it.

Also, I find under spm2, I cannot define a contrast, I don't know why.
Is there anyone kindly help me?  Many thanks!

Best,
Ping