Hello,

I was having some trouble entering my contrasts in the analysis I am
doing, so I figured I may be doing something very wrong.  Here are the
specifics:

Single regression
44 smoothed, preprocessed PET images from different subjects (1 image
per subject)
Covariate = continuous variable
No grand mean scaling
No threshold masking
With Implicit masking
With mean voxel value global calculation (default)

Ultimately, I want to get the equation of the line that has for the
y-value voxel activation level and for the x-value the continuous
variable I am interested in.

When I go to enter contrasts, I am not able to enter simply a +1 and
(following that) a -1 t-contrast to see how the variable goes up and
down with activation.  It only lets me enter an F-contrast.  And it
kicks back a fantastic looking fitted (adjusted) line when I enter 1 -1
for the contrast.  What am I doing wrong here?

Sorry for the length of the email.  Just wanted to be specific about the
issue.

Thank you very much in advance,

Aviva Olsavsky