This is a duplicate. I forgot to include a subject last time. Sorry!

Hi,

I have a binary image file. Each element of the matrix is either a 0 or
0.0312. I want to extract percent signal change using software that applies
a 0.5 threshold to each voxel. So, I want to convert all 0.0312s to 1s. To
do this I use spm_imcalc passing in 'i1>0.03' as the expression to evaluate.
This seems to work. When I load in the new image file, all values >0 are 1s,
as printed in the matlab window. However, if I ask if these displayed 1s are
truly 1, that is, tmp(find(tmp>0))==1, not one of the displayed 1s are
actually 1. Why would this be? The value is 1 < x < 0.999. Is this behavior
related to matlab or spm? I have tried setting pinfo to [1 0 0] in hopes of
elminating this behavior, but it did not make a difference. Any insights on
the cause of this and whether to worry about it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve